Monday 15 June 2009

Detour or Exit

I’m standing in the middle of a road which has 2 sign board showing signs of detour and exit.

Half part of me wants me to choose detour while another part wants me to choose exit road. Actually i wanted to come home so badly and work for this company in Malaysia. But it's all still uncertain as i need to undergo the final stage of interview which the session will be conducted by the directors.

Yes, i do miss Malaysia a lot but i was hoping that i could secure a job here as the culture and the working exposure are totally difference.But bottom line is, it's all about $$$..I mean the cost that i need to bear for my visa extension.


Even though when I first came here, all I wanted was to stay and find a work here, but with the current financial turmoil, there is not much of hope left.


However, last week when I’ve paid a visit to All Saints International office, I read statistic from Top 100 graduate employer companies and below is the statistic for sectors that shown positive trend for quarter period of 2009.





The Financial Institutions has surprisingly shown an inward movement despite of the financial turmoil that currently has an adverse effect to UK economy.
However, the green grass in other sectors may not always have the same scenario for other industries. The graph illustrated below shown an adverse effect of the job opportunities in UK market for the quarter period of 2009.





It has been everyone wishes to find a proper job in UK as the working experience is very valuable to our career progression. However, before a decision is made, there are few considerations that we need to be aware of such as;
• Cost analysis (Ensure that the benefits outweigh the costs incurred)
• Visa requirements (Comprised of Qualification perspective and Financial
perspective)
• Leaving your loved ones behind (Parents, siblings, relatives and friends)
• Impossible to get hitched up before 30.

My parents has insisted me to prolong my stay in UK and there is nothing much that I can do as I’m going for my Europe trip this weekend and shall be back in Manchester again by 4th July.

Insyallah, by then everything will be clearer.
Hope Allah will lead me to the right path. Amen.

No comments:

alive - j lo

alive - j lo

Soul Therapy..

Time goes slowly

now in my life

Fear no more of what I'm not sure

Searching for your soul

The strength to stand alone

the power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just be me and be alive.

Love, in and out, of my heart,

And though life can be strange I can't be afraid

Searching for your soul, the strength to stand alone,

The power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when it's right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just to be me and be alive

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight and

Happy just to be me and to be alive.