Tuesday 29 June 2010

And so the adventure begins

4TH JAN 2010- was the day i left Malaysia and flew to Bahrain via Gulf Air. I thought that the journey would be fun and having an overseas exposure on my cv is what i always want to do.

After being in Bahrain for few months, i felt homesick terribly. Miss my parents and friends a lot..Apr 2010-May 2010 were the most crucial time for me as at that point of time, all i can think about was to give a love letter.

Many things happened during the period...met new people as well as 'kena kacau with jiran' (tak boleh mentioned this in English coz die stalk my blog tuh)...

Alhamdlh, on May 2010, my parents told me that they are going for Umrah and asked whether do i want to join them or not...Of course the answer is YES!!

So on 8TH JUNE-20TH JUNE...off i go to perform Umrah and Alhamdlh, m more calm and as for my jiran tuh, mmg dah tak pedulik dah. Agaknye doa pon makbul jugak kot.Die pon dah stop frm kacau me..GOOD!!!It's really sickening bile org tak paham bahse ni..letih dibuatnye..

Okayla sekadar sini saja nukilan hati kecilku ini..rasa nak post in BM la..so tat takde org yg tak berkenaan bace my blog ni..taaaaa

No comments:

alive - j lo

alive - j lo

Soul Therapy..

Time goes slowly

now in my life

Fear no more of what I'm not sure

Searching for your soul

The strength to stand alone

the power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just be me and be alive.

Love, in and out, of my heart,

And though life can be strange I can't be afraid

Searching for your soul, the strength to stand alone,

The power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when it's right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just to be me and be alive

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight and

Happy just to be me and to be alive.