Wednesday 4 March 2009

DEpReSsEd,CoNfUsEd ANd HeArTbRoKeN¬

There are so many reasons that make me loves facebook. I bumped into my school friends who I used to know back in my secondary school. Actually, the only reason I can still remember her is that she is pretty (not that I am lesbian) and has a pair of beautiful eyes.

After few minutes chatting in facebook, we begun adding our YM address and continue chatting in YM. Sadly, she could not remember me. Backed in my school, I was very shy and low profile person. I am very grateful with PwC because it has turned me 360 degree.

Let me quote what my MMU boss said to me “Hi Nur, good to see you again. Actually, I was very impressed with you during your interview session. You are so bubbly and that is the type of person we are looking for. Hope you will have a great time working with us”. I should give the credit to PwC since it has taught me to blend myself well to the new environment for each of the assignments.

Oh back to the story, that girl is happily married now and has 2 adorable kids (a boy and girl). Her life is so perfect. I am happy for her. She works with OCBC Puchong in Marketing Department even though she has a degree in accounting. Sometimes people used to work in a different line, which I believe it is good as we can actually equip ourselves with other knowledge and this will makes us more saleable in the market.

When I heard about her stories, I was actually quite envy, as I do not even have a perfect life (not yet). Being 27 and all I have are career and education, would not complete me as a successful person.
Life is unfair especially to me. Even though people may think that I am a career minded person, sometimes I do think that I need a man and need kids to fill the colours in my life.


I used to like someone before. I have waited for him for 5 years but end up he felt that he is not GOOD enough for me and he even said that it is his fault. He scared that if he decides to be in a relationship with me, he might end up hurt me badly.

Well, I just do not know what to say. When I read his statement, my heart was full of hate and disappointed. We are not in the early 20’s anymore, we are getting older and 27 would be the best age for him to decide whether is the relationship going anywhere.

Finally, I just conclude that he’s just not that into me. Was he?Nah, I just do not bother anymore. To me, if a person really likes you, he will never let you go away from his side.

p/s-My PMS thingy might influence me to write this post.Hicks!

No comments:

alive - j lo

alive - j lo

Soul Therapy..

Time goes slowly

now in my life

Fear no more of what I'm not sure

Searching for your soul

The strength to stand alone

the power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just be me and be alive.

Love, in and out, of my heart,

And though life can be strange I can't be afraid

Searching for your soul, the strength to stand alone,

The power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when it's right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just to be me and be alive

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight and

Happy just to be me and to be alive.