Sunday 8 March 2009

RoAd BlOck anD An INtErChAnGe ShUtTlE is NeEdEd!

Sometimes when the time comes, I realised that actions can be deceiving. Then, i would think that maybe i have to take an interchange shuttle or maybe do i need to wait for my usual shuttle to bring me for a ride.

Since it’s going to be spring season soon, I guess when the weather change, many other things happened in my life would change too. Even though, I felt that my presence was no longer needed, I have met lots of interesting people in my life. Life must goes on.

I’m the type of person who cherishes the friendship utmost, but if they have treated me badly by ignoring my presence while i was like 5 steps away from them, i guess this is the end.

Maybe they have found their wings to spread and able to fly alone now...Let them be.

As for me, life is like a roller-coaster. 1 second you would feel that you’re on the top of the world and 1 second, you would feel that you’re at the bottom of the world.

Yeah, having ‘adik-beradik’ would be a good thing here but if a cold treatment was given; I guess I would just rest my case and meet new interesting people.

Sometimes, being too supportive,warm and nice to people can makes people to take advantage on you..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

alive - j lo

alive - j lo

Soul Therapy..

Time goes slowly

now in my life

Fear no more of what I'm not sure

Searching for your soul

The strength to stand alone

the power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just be me and be alive.

Love, in and out, of my heart,

And though life can be strange I can't be afraid

Searching for your soul, the strength to stand alone,

The power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when it's right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just to be me and be alive

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight and

Happy just to be me and to be alive.