Sunday 1 March 2009

Hypocrisy here and there...

It defines as acting in a manner which it’s contradictory to one’s belief and feelings or expressing false beliefs and opinions in order to conceal one’s real feelings or motives.

In
psychology, hypocritical behavior is closely related to the fundamental attribution error: individuals are more likely to explain their own actions by their environment, yet they attribute the actions of others to 'innate characteristics', thus leading towards judging others while justifying ones' own actions.

I have met few people in Manchester that have this characteristic in their life. Maybe it’s how they live to pleased people. But to me, there’s no point of acting hypocrite because in the end, you are lying to yourself and the person which u lied to.


Nobody is perfect in this world, but I believe that we should learn from our mistakes. No point of portraying the angelic sight of you in front of people but deep inside of your heart, it’s full of hatefulness and anger to him or her.

As for me, I hate people who are lying and made lots of excuses. I just couldn’t tolerate with them now. A friendship to me should be full of trustworthy and sincerity.

Oh another thing I have discovered in Manchester, I noticed some of the undergrad kids are quite boastful. I have no idea what makes them behave like this, studying abroad doesn’t make u be at the top of the world. There are still a long way to go and lots of hurdle too.

Seriously there is nothing to be boastful with because you haven’t reach the ultimate goal in your life. Obtaining a degree from an overseas university wouldn’t guarantee you to be a good human being and successful person in your life.

My parents always remind me to be as humble as possible because I’m will not be here without HIS help.

4 comments:

Na said...

I believe that hypocrisy runs in our veins; yes, in each and every one of us. It’s just a matter of whether we are capable of pressing its ‘OFF’ button when we ought to. Most people fail due to ego. Yes, I admit I failed numerous times as well. But that’s ok. Because the mistakes made, be it purposely or otherwise, are accompanied by punishments and this is how we learn: we REGRET, we REPENT, we REVIEW. And hope that the same mistake will not be REPEATED ( as in, in a different situation but more or less the same result). Friendships come and go.. the key to an endless friendship is not the things that we do to impress others; but are the things that we DON’T do in order to AVOID hurting others. :)

Ps: I love the last sentence of your article :)

kuireena said...

ehem ehemm...
Share share le sket citer u nih..
hahahaha

Saya Yang Ayu said...

agreed, an overseas degree does not guarantee you heaven kalau perangai asyik nak sakitkan hati orang jer, makan duit orang.... semua lah...

Man im still mad at people nie. Nasib baik u suke hasil retail therapy i.... rase fulfil lah sikit.

Syura Aziz said...

Nana:Yes but some people don’t understand the value of friendship. Impress people and doing something to avoid from hurting your friend’s feelings are 2 different thing. And I do agree that some people are afraid to turn off their ego button because they taught that they are so great and wants to look good at the eyes of others.
Nevertheless, nobody is perfect in this world. But, we should at least learn from our mistakes and shouldn’t repeat the same mistakes in the future.

Thanks for the compliment..

Kuireena:Share2?amboi..bak sini sepinggan caramel pudding you tuh.hehehe.
Then ble le share2 citer..

Ayu:Erm wonder when will I get my allowance..gosh I need retail therapy too!!

alive - j lo

alive - j lo

Soul Therapy..

Time goes slowly

now in my life

Fear no more of what I'm not sure

Searching for your soul

The strength to stand alone

the power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just be me and be alive.

Love, in and out, of my heart,

And though life can be strange I can't be afraid

Searching for your soul, the strength to stand alone,

The power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when it's right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just to be me and be alive

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight and

Happy just to be me and to be alive.