Monday 5 October 2009

Hello world!! Yes..I’m updating this blog from MALAYSIA. Home sweet home. I think it’s still not too late for me to wish you SALAM EID MUBARAK!

It has been a month since I left my footprints in United Kingdom. At that the time of my departure in Heathrow Airport, I felt so eager and excited to go home. Not only because I miss my parents, I need to get back to the real world after a year I took a career break. Another reason was also because all of my friends that I recently knew, some are already in Malaysia and while the rest are finding their path back home in few weeks time.

The moment my plane touched KLIA, it was the happiest feeling that I ever felt in my life. It’s true that people said wherever you have travelled; you will still want to go back to your own country.

After 2 weeks I came back, I have organized an Iftar gathering with my Kelana Convoy mate. It was held in Putrajaya. Even though only 7 (out of 20 that I have invited), the Iftar gathering went well. Despite of the food which turned not to up my standard, I still felt happy because of the night I spent with them.
Then, my weeks were full with Iftar invitations. I have attended 2 invitations with my PwC and ex-Unitenian clan. Nothing less that I would comment, the dinners were Perfect!

Then Eid came. I spent a week in Hometown. Luckily, my bro flight was on a week after Syawal. So after a year been abroad, this is my first Eid with my family.
The month of Eid would not be perfect without Raya Open house. Last Saturday, I went to Aunty Jijah’s Open House whom I met during my trip to Europe. Then, I have invited those I knew during the trip to my house.

Oh I’m still waiting for my future employer to arrange the final stage of interview. I went for an assessment last Friday and I am still keeping my fingers crossed that they will arrange the interview to be held this week.

Oh before i forgot, i would like to inform that my article to wales has been published on Harian Metro yesterday. Go and check it out!
(http://www.hmetro.com.my/Current_News/myMetro/Sunday/Ekspresi/20091004121017/Article/indexv_html)

No comments:

alive - j lo

alive - j lo

Soul Therapy..

Time goes slowly

now in my life

Fear no more of what I'm not sure

Searching for your soul

The strength to stand alone

the power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just be me and be alive.

Love, in and out, of my heart,

And though life can be strange I can't be afraid

Searching for your soul, the strength to stand alone,

The power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when it's right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just to be me and be alive

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight and

Happy just to be me and to be alive.