Tuesday 13 October 2009

PMSNAMI~



Lyrics | Michael Buble Lyrics | Haven%27t Met You Yet Lyrics

Seriously, I'm seriously bored waiting for interview calls and that makes me decided to upload more posts here.

I came across this video on Youtube a day ago..and I totally have fond with this. Well, people may say that I'm mushy but the song really suits me.

I'm currently facing heartache and feeling a little bit doomed. Sometimes, i do feel jealous when someone become close to my friend. I don't know why she has to run when he called. It's not that i don't know that he might called her regarding their 'deal'.Maybe it's high time for me to experience my PMS cycle.

Why do i need to feel jealous about?There is nothing between them and there is also nothing between us. People said when you like somebody, your heart beats faster when u met him.But it didn't happen to me.

Nah...Just go with the flow and people always mentioned to me that..if a guy likes you, he will know what to do..Stop giving him excuses..Due that, i won't text him or bug him until he make his first move.

Hope the time flies soon so that i will start my new career..i need to meet new people..broaden friends networking :)




No comments:

alive - j lo

alive - j lo

Soul Therapy..

Time goes slowly

now in my life

Fear no more of what I'm not sure

Searching for your soul

The strength to stand alone

the power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just be me and be alive.

Love, in and out, of my heart,

And though life can be strange I can't be afraid

Searching for your soul, the strength to stand alone,

The power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when it's right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just to be me and be alive

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight and

Happy just to be me and to be alive.