Thursday 15 October 2009

Places that i want to visit before my last breathe~

Channel travel and living has always be my favorite channel on ASTRO. After i had my breakfast, indulged with a mug of nescafe and finished reading newspaper, i switched on TV and i was so lucky to watch this program on #707. It was on 1000 places that u must see before u die..

When i was working with PwC, i never bothered (plus i didn't have much ample time) to appreciate the nature. However, 1 year being abroad has opened my eyes to appreciate god's creations. Alhamdulilah, i managed to see many beautiful and breathtaking views when i was in UK and Europe.



Slowly I've developed my interest in outdoor activities such as hiking and exploring new things in life. There was a man whom i met while i was hiking along the Hadrian's Wall in Newcastle mentioned to me that he admired my courage and braveness to hike along the wall without taking any breaks and wearing a proper gear (especially with the unfriendly weather as it was raining like cats and dogs at that time). My friend and i hike for 2 1/2 mile and it was tremendous experience ever.

Anyway..the places that i wanna visit before my eyes are closed are:

1. Maldives


My jaw dropped on the table when i first saw its pictures on TV. My ideal honeymoon place would be here..yes here! But this thing only happen if i would be able to marry a millionaire! It costs a bomb to spend a night at this resort..




2. Taj Mahal

I would really feel that I'm already in Heaven if i could get few sips of cafe latte with the view of sunrise at Taj Mahal. Nothing would able to describe my feeling at that time, it might be romantic + am i already in heaven? + simply amazing!




3. Giza Pyramids

When i entered the Luvre (a museum in Paris which happens to the largest museum in the world), beside the portrait of Mona Lisa, an Egyptian antiques have always captured my eyes. I love everything about them..from the sculptures to the coffins, i love all the craved stuffs..

And a trip to Giza would be very challenging trip especially the crawling part inside the pyramids and this is a place that i want to visit before i turn 30!






4. Krabi Island in Thailand.

Thailand is synonym with it's speechless beautiful beaches. I hope to spend few nights watching sunset in Thailand. It would be great if i could go with my girlfriends. Insyallah, i shall realize this dream somewhere in 2011.


5. Pulau Sipadan, Pulau Perhentian and Pulau Redang

I am hoping that i would be able to pay these places a visit in 2010. A friend of mine said that it's possible to watch dolphins at Pulau Redang in April. I do hope and always keep my fingers crossed that he would be able to bring me to this place. Although he's always busy with his current job, i do hope that he would be able to keep his word to me. If not, i would really feel devastated.

I never tried snorkeling before and being in these islands, snorkeling is a must thing to do!


There goes my list..my TOP 5..i do have some more..but for a time being, let me only disclose the TOP 5.How about you? I'm sure you also have places that you want to visit before your last breathe.

No comments:

alive - j lo

alive - j lo

Soul Therapy..

Time goes slowly

now in my life

Fear no more of what I'm not sure

Searching for your soul

The strength to stand alone

the power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just be me and be alive.

Love, in and out, of my heart,

And though life can be strange I can't be afraid

Searching for your soul, the strength to stand alone,

The power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when it's right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just to be me and be alive

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight and

Happy just to be me and to be alive.