Tuesday 10 November 2009

Being a single 27 years old highly educated chic, you will be in the lime light at wedding receptions ( be it your friend’s or relative’s wedding occasion). All these kepochi pakciks and makciks will start asking your parents and the possible questions are:

‘ Eh, Dah besar eh anak dara kau, bile nak makan nasi minyak ni’.
‘Wah, lawa anak dara kau ni, dah ada orang ker?Belaja pandai-pandai, takkanlah tak pandai cari bf’
‘Oh, ni mesti memilih ini. Janganlah memilih, nanti tak kahwin kau. Jangan jual mahal sangat, nanti terus tak laku’


Berdesing jugaklah telinga kalau dengar soalan-soalan macam ini. But, there is nothing much that you can do. You don’t have the power to satisfy everybody. And I do believe that my parents also feel the pressure when people start interrogating them like a suspect for murder.

I know that in life, you wouldn’t be getting things that you’ve been dreaming of. Anyway, it isn't bad to be SINGLE. I enjoyed being single, able to live as free as a bird and able to flirt with any guys that I want. When I meet my ex-schoolmates who have little midget in their stomach and holding 2 munchkins both left and right, it triggers me how blissful I am for not being married.
And yes, I do want to get married but it’s not the right time for me yet. God knows what’s good and bad for me and I leave everything to him. Furthermore, I haven’t met my MR RIGHT yet. Sometimes, I think I’m already married to my parents, my life and career (soon to be).

I’m about to attend wedding reception this Sunday. I can’t escape! It’s my cousin wedding and thank GOD, I’m no longer become bunga telur girl. Another stressful day to go through..I better polish my armour . 

No comments:

alive - j lo

alive - j lo

Soul Therapy..

Time goes slowly

now in my life

Fear no more of what I'm not sure

Searching for your soul

The strength to stand alone

the power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just be me and be alive.

Love, in and out, of my heart,

And though life can be strange I can't be afraid

Searching for your soul, the strength to stand alone,

The power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when it's right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just to be me and be alive

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight and

Happy just to be me and to be alive.