Friday 20 November 2009

Yeay..big bucks are coming in babeh!

Alhamdlh,finally m being hired!
I went for an interview on 3rd Nov..even though the deputy CEO was keen to take me in,i didn't put any high hope as they didn't communicate with me for the past 2 weeks. I thought the chance that i might got has been thrown to drain.

Then, a friend of my friend told me that a big 4 in middle east is currently looking for a qualified chartered acc10 and yes i did send my resume. To my surprise, while i was waiting for my 2nd movie to watch last Monday, i received a call from a director from that Big 4 middle east firm. It was smooth...and the next day, HR called me.

M yet to receive another call that pertains to the technical quests on IFRS which most probably will be conducted after Eid Adha. But, based on the first 2 conversations that i had with this director, it was very convincing..n i do hope that i can get this chance!I might say gdbye to Msia for the second time!

On Thurs, i received another call from a company which i've attended the interview on 3rd Nov.Yes, they are offering me the job and i need to come to their office to do some computer assessment on Friday.

Guess what, the assessments were challenging. I didn't say that it was tough. But I did well..They have 2 case studies which i need to analyse the data and presented in 3 slides for CEO to review. Then i have to write a short essay abt my expectation with that co, what i can deliver and how my experiences related to it.

Oh ya, i've also met my EXPwC colleague there. She has been there for the past 9 months and she told me that, i was the only one who managed to get into their CF dept. There will be only 2 of us in the department! Gosh!

Oh this CF job scope is not similar to banks, so basically what they do are they work closely with the external auditors on potential JVs, Mergers & Acquisitions.

Well, if i didn't get any calls from that BIG 4, m gonna say goodbye to IFRS then..:)

10 mins later, i received a phone call from HR and yes, i got through! Gonna start work on Monday! Yes..and i feel bliss as the distance from offc to my house takes only 10mins!

Wish me luck

No comments:

alive - j lo

alive - j lo

Soul Therapy..

Time goes slowly

now in my life

Fear no more of what I'm not sure

Searching for your soul

The strength to stand alone

the power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just be me and be alive.

Love, in and out, of my heart,

And though life can be strange I can't be afraid

Searching for your soul, the strength to stand alone,

The power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when it's right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just to be me and be alive

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight and

Happy just to be me and to be alive.