Saturday 7 November 2009

The best way to keep one's word is not to give it.

It's so frustrating and heart-aching when someone breaks his promises. To me, when you have made promises to somebody, you are oblige to keep it and deliver it accordingly.

I think it's already a high time for me to realize that i shouldn't place any hopes on words that came out from his mouth.

God is great and he knows what is best for you.
Insyallah, i will be alright and a lesson to learn here...never believe when guys make promises to you because they are vulnerable.

No comments:

alive - j lo

alive - j lo

Soul Therapy..

Time goes slowly

now in my life

Fear no more of what I'm not sure

Searching for your soul

The strength to stand alone

the power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just be me and be alive.

Love, in and out, of my heart,

And though life can be strange I can't be afraid

Searching for your soul, the strength to stand alone,

The power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when it's right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just to be me and be alive

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight and

Happy just to be me and to be alive.