Thursday 18 December 2008

Lunch at Tiffany's 2mrw!

I woke up this morning and realized that there was a message from my ex senior in PwC Msia.
He works in Deloitte London now.and 2mrw we are going to have lunch together.Yeaay!

I haven’t met him for 2 yrs. We had the same audit assignment which was MAA audit for 2 years.
Glad to have him as my overall senior in charged at that time. Very supportive, helpful and intellectual. He’s d expert in General Insurance.thank god, i was only assigned to do Life Insurance which
was more straight forward as compared to Motor.

I'm not sure where he will bring me 2mrw becoz i have leave it to him to decide.Plus, i dont know much tasty restaurants in London...If in Manch, i do know few shops that serves GOOD food..i mean GOOD Food at a reasonable price.

God, i miss CHILI's in KLCC.montery chicken.yummy! It's so difficult to eat HALAL chicken in fine dining cuisine..unless u have it at Pakistanis or Msian restaurant. This makes me love Msia more and more.







Yummy..and these pictures make my mouth watering.




No comments:

alive - j lo

alive - j lo

Soul Therapy..

Time goes slowly

now in my life

Fear no more of what I'm not sure

Searching for your soul

The strength to stand alone

the power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just be me and be alive.

Love, in and out, of my heart,

And though life can be strange I can't be afraid

Searching for your soul, the strength to stand alone,

The power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when it's right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just to be me and be alive

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight and

Happy just to be me and to be alive.