Wednesday 17 December 2008

Searching for the cupid and sparks in life.

The weather in London esp in Brunswick Quay makes me wanna write something about someone
who never feel being in love in their life.

Yes. being 26 years old soon, makes me feel a lil bit depressed bcoz girls at my age definitely have gone through the world
of LOVE. Even though, those kids in school also have gone through the phase of Love..but me, still havent reach the check point
until now. Yes, i do belief that this is all faith and maybe God is fair enough for not letting me meet the right guy in my life until
he has found my soul mate.

I'm not being desperate or mengeluh, i just want to feel how does it feels being in love and love by someone. What it feels to look
into his eye, to hold his warm hand and to have a shoulder to cry on.

But based on my fren's experiences, being in a relationship doesn't gives guarantee that u'll tie the knot with your partner.
Erm, if i would be given a chance, i want to fall in love to a guy whom i'm going to get married with..It will be such a waste of time, if you
are been in a relationship for few years and it didnt end as what we want it to be.

Actually, i might have a crush on someone in Manchester..
Every time we had conversations, both of us will smile when we make an eye contact.
Erm, i'm not sure,maybe it's just a harmless crush.


Hopefully, penantian selama 26 tahun ini akan menemukan i dgn the best GUY that i;ve ever met in my life and we are
complement each other.

As for now, i just want enjoy my life to the fullest! :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm bdk manch???siapakah gerangan org itu?
hahahaha...
hmm btul apa yg u ckp syura...
kwn lama2 but at last x jdk jgk...

b'kwn dgn org lain...
b'cinta dgn org lain...
b'tunang dgn org lain...
b'kawin dgn org lain...

hrp2 la x t'golong dlm insan diatas...
but fari dh sampai stage ke 2...
so tggu je la stage ke 3 n 4 whether he might be the person or not!!!
huhuhu....

Syura Aziz said...

sape gerangan?rahsie rahsie..:P

alive - j lo

alive - j lo

Soul Therapy..

Time goes slowly

now in my life

Fear no more of what I'm not sure

Searching for your soul

The strength to stand alone

the power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just be me and be alive.

Love, in and out, of my heart,

And though life can be strange I can't be afraid

Searching for your soul, the strength to stand alone,

The power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when it's right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just to be me and be alive

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight and

Happy just to be me and to be alive.