Tuesday 30 December 2008

Bye Bye 2008..2009, here i come!

Bon jour...I’m back.
Being apart from my laptop for 10 days make me nuts. I think, I’ve been so addicted to surf internet and so dependent to it now. Well, that’s how people live in 21st century right?
Anyway, my uncle, aunty and little cousins have left UK and are on their way home to Msia today.
There were millions of memorable moments that we went through, went to Paris for 3 days, then back in London for Christmas, and finally the last day, I have granted my uncle’s wish to see Anfield Stadium with his own eyes..He’s really into Liverpool..They even wore Liverpool jersey and shirts to Heathrow Airport…
I’m not into football anyway..so don’t bother Man Utd is at No 3 now..and guess, who’s leading? Obviously, Liverpool. If my cousins read this blog..they will smile and keep smiling as if Liverpool ‘s point is still ahead of Chelsea and Man Utd..It will be GLORY to LIVERPOOL since after 19 years, they finally win the EPL.
Enough about football..Yeah, I’m sure that all of us are aware that tomorrow will be the last day of 2008, lots of new resolutions have been drafted. As for me, those sad moments in my life throughout the year will be completely erased and be forgotten. And I pray that 2009 will be more adventurous and exciting things will happen in my life.

What are my resolutions? Well, I better keep it to my self.hehehehehe

No comments:

alive - j lo

alive - j lo

Soul Therapy..

Time goes slowly

now in my life

Fear no more of what I'm not sure

Searching for your soul

The strength to stand alone

the power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just be me and be alive.

Love, in and out, of my heart,

And though life can be strange I can't be afraid

Searching for your soul, the strength to stand alone,

The power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when it's right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just to be me and be alive

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight and

Happy just to be me and to be alive.