Monday 15 December 2008

The rise of new revolution.

Being alone in people’s country makes us be more independent and matured in things that we do.
As for me, many things have happened when I’m in UK, not only about the new people I’ve met here, but also people who I used to love back in KL.


Even now, I can accept all those things that has happened because I belief that, that’s what HE wants and he always know what’s best for me. But as a human being, sometimes my cerebrum will actually reminds me of him, yeah the guy whom I used to like 5 years ago.


It takes lot of efforts and courage to erase someone whom we used to like in our life, but insyallah, time heals everything. Just like Leona Lewis song below.





Thought I couldn't live without you

It's gonna hurt when it heals too

It'll all get better in time

Even though I really love youI'm gonna smile cause I deserve to

It'll all get better in time



Yeah, I hope I can rise again to love again someday.


For a time being, I just want to enjoy my precious memento with the new peeps I’ve met in UK, specifically in Manchester!

Au revoir for now

No comments:

alive - j lo

alive - j lo

Soul Therapy..

Time goes slowly

now in my life

Fear no more of what I'm not sure

Searching for your soul

The strength to stand alone

the power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just be me and be alive.

Love, in and out, of my heart,

And though life can be strange I can't be afraid

Searching for your soul, the strength to stand alone,

The power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when it's right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just to be me and be alive

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight and

Happy just to be me and to be alive.