Saturday 3 January 2009

Contemplating..and still havent reach the end for it.

6 years ago, i found this book while i was still enjoying my early 20's life.

How many times i have tried to dispose it away..but i still couldnt let it be away from my side.
Pitty huh. I don't know why it's so hard for me to close the last chapter of the book and start writing in a new one.

Everytime when i want to write in my new and colourful book, i have this feeling to flip tru the pages of my old book and starts to read it again and again. I also read this old book EVERYtime before i go to bed.

The new book which i've bought 2 days ago, make me realize that, hey i should forget about that old and stupid book.But, as deep as i want to end the last chapter for the old book, i'm starting to contemplating.Some parts of my cerebrum told me that, maybe i just need to give the book sometime and just keep it close to my heart before i can find a new book which may bring sparks and refreshment to me.

Everytime when i start reading every page from the old book, my heart beats faster..Does it because i already fall in love with this old book?Or Maybe this book has been part of my life for a very long time and that is the reason why it is so hard for me to end its very last chapter.

Nway, this new book is actually the beginning of my next chapter in my life. I'm not sure whether is this the right book that i'm supposed to write or..it's some sort of like a rebound for me.

Yeah, i know.I shouldn't think too much of it. But sometimes i hear lil voice in my mind or heart perhaps, saying that..'HEY,u shldnt end the last chapter of ur old book..Maybe that's the ONE that u've been waiting for ur life.Well, people make mistakes..I think you should give the old book sometime.Maybe it has it own reason for doing that to you. And the harder you want to dispose it, the more u think about it..doesnt that gives an indication that u are meant to be with the old book?Dont cha get it?What u need is to buy few new pages and slot it in.U dont need a new book which would be a complete stranger to u'.

As time flies..now is the 3rd day of Jan and even though one of my new yr's resolution is to dispose the old book once and for all...i still couldnt do it.Still contemplating and may God lead me the way.

Amin.

No comments:

alive - j lo

alive - j lo

Soul Therapy..

Time goes slowly

now in my life

Fear no more of what I'm not sure

Searching for your soul

The strength to stand alone

the power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just be me and be alive.

Love, in and out, of my heart,

And though life can be strange I can't be afraid

Searching for your soul, the strength to stand alone,

The power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when it's right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just to be me and be alive

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight and

Happy just to be me and to be alive.