Tuesday 13 January 2009

DiLeMa

My school has started yesterday.There was 1 statement which my lecturer mentioned in the class that makes me worried.It was about job opportunities in UK for year 2009.

Barry (the ACCA course leader) who is teaching me Business Analysis told us that 2009 will be the worst year for the past 20 years as the job competitions will be very competitive due to the several collapse of major companies in UK and also credit crunch.

The most frightened statement he made was Big 4 (being PwC, EY, Deloitte and KPMG) have closed their 2009 recruitment intake.It means that it's impossible for me to get a job with Big 4..and i need to go back to M'sia in once my student visa ends.

Takpela..what i need to do now is to concentrate for my exams and pass with flying colors.Bak kate orang, rezeki berada di mana-mana.And if tuhan bagi rezeki for me to work here, alhamdlh.
If not, balik la Malaysia. U cant get everything in this world jugak kan..

4 comments:

Saya Yang Ayu said...

I have so many cousins (yang I actually dah lost count dah) and friends who have done their ACCA and CIMA and working happily in London and Dublin - some of them started with no name firms and build the trust in the UK market and then moved on to Big companies. Memang lah ideally you'd want to work for the big 4, but because of the current market situation, you'd be lucky to get a job at all. So in actual it doesn't hurt to work for a smaller co pun if there's availability, since the pay would still be compatible. If you're aim is to work in the UK lah.

But I would go back lah if I were you, since you already have a good job with a good firm. (Actually I pun nak balik for the same reasons.)
Good Luck.

Syura Aziz said...

erm thanks ayu..
but i dont feel like wanna go back lagi la..m starting to love Manch now..esp the people around me.ekkeke

Saya Yang Ayu said...

I think u just love one person yang menyebabkan u selalu "hilang" dari rumah nie jer. LOL

Syura Aziz said...

sorang?errm no more lagi kot.
saya ni burung pipit jer.die burung enggang.
move on..vrroomm vrroom :P

alive - j lo

alive - j lo

Soul Therapy..

Time goes slowly

now in my life

Fear no more of what I'm not sure

Searching for your soul

The strength to stand alone

the power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just be me and be alive.

Love, in and out, of my heart,

And though life can be strange I can't be afraid

Searching for your soul, the strength to stand alone,

The power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when it's right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just to be me and be alive

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight and

Happy just to be me and to be alive.