Monday 5 January 2009

Things happened in Jan 2009

They said, new year will normally brings u luck.
But definitely it's not working for me...i've dropped my phone in the water on New Yr's eve and the best part was, i tripped and fell down at my fren's hse in Paddington on the next day.

Pathetatic huh..I cant barely walk for 2 days!It really hurts..especially the area near my ankle.My sis has asked me to go for x ray..yeah, will do it today.Otherwise, she will non stop nagging.

I've reached Manchester on Saturday eve and guess what, i've got chilled and cold at nite.The next morning i woke up, i've got flu.Damn it..Why every things which i hate happened at the beginning of 2009.

Hope that these were the only BAD THINGS happened in my life..I wish not to have anymore in the future.

No comments:

alive - j lo

alive - j lo

Soul Therapy..

Time goes slowly

now in my life

Fear no more of what I'm not sure

Searching for your soul

The strength to stand alone

the power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just be me and be alive.

Love, in and out, of my heart,

And though life can be strange I can't be afraid

Searching for your soul, the strength to stand alone,

The power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when it's right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just to be me and be alive

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight and

Happy just to be me and to be alive.