Saturday 17 January 2009

In Love again?Argh Wat should I dO...

27. People said age is only a number.Dont thnk too much of it..try to cherish every moments u have till ?
30 i guess?hehehe

Well, while reading Steph 3rd book, there's something on my mind that makes me wanna write here.

There is someone i knew recently and maybe it's just my adrenal hormones. I'm starting to enjoy every moments i have with him.

However, it's impossible to be in a relationship with him. Things are complicated and the best solution for this is for us to remain as good buddies. I dont want to get hurt again..Sometimes, i feel mad and dont want to think about the feelings i've have towards him. But the more i look into his deep eyes, the faster my heart beat goes.
And the adrenal hormones flush into my blood and makes my heart want him so badly.Maybe i was confused..I bet he doesnt have lil thing on me.

Here are some of my thoughts..
  • We learn about men, love and relationships the hard way. I've walk down the highly traveled, worn out path of emotional scars, broken hearts, abuse, confusion, anger and sleepless nights.
  • After i've gone through all the tough, heart broken phase,i thought that i'll get to know a great deal about men, love and relationships, but i was wrong. Or Maybe guys are so unpredictable and complicated to understand.

Being late 20's and getting closer to the age of 30, below are the few things that i'll need to know about this species:

  1. There are two types of males: Dishonorable males and honorable men. Don’t date or marry until you know how to tell the difference between the two!
  2. Honorable men are protectors. They will guard your heart, protect your emotions, defend your honor and stand as champions for your spiritual, mental and physical well-being; choose an honorable man and choose life!Yes, just like Edward Cullen. :P
  3. You are not a car; if you meet a man who wants to test drive your physical body, emotions and feelings, point him to a car dealership, bid him adieu and don’t look back! This refers to the guys who doesnt want to commit in a relationship with u.Screw him!
  4. This is a true saying: “The soul of a woman is fragile.” Please note: dishonorable males refuse to respect this crucial truth. They will toy with a woman’s emotions without any semblance of concern or compassion. Therefore YOU must guard your heart from these cold-hearted males with all diligence. Yes, i'll definitely guarantee that!!
  5. OK ladies; you’ve met this great guy, but he’s got a child or children for which he does not take care of, provide for or see to. Follow these instructions to the letter: urgently send him back to the mother of his children and don’t look back. Don’t make the same mistake the mother of his children did! I will choose the second statement which i wont make the same mistake like the mother of his children did.
  6. Women who hold grudges, seek vengeance, cling to bitterness and are unwilling to forgive, unwittingly break their own hearts! I was once at this stage, my best solution is to forgive and forget!Ignore him completely after that.
  7. Heed the sage advice of some caring brothers and honorable men. If he doesn’t fit - don’t force him, just relax and let him go. Destiny is on your side…Yes, i've done that.I have let him go for good.
  8. Self-love: if you don’t have it, pull yourself off the market. Make no mistake about it, if you don’t love yourself, NO MAN can ever love you… no matter how great a man he is. Yes, i'm so in love with myself now. I would never let myself gets hurt again.
  9. Don’t judge ALL men by one man’s actions; unless you want ALL men to judge you based on the acts of amoral women.Erm, this one is tough though..guys need to say it out and loud what's inside their mind. Dont expect woman understands everything.
  10. Don’t ever dilute yourself! Your beauty, fine body, sexual prowess, cooking skills, femininity and vibrant personality will never be enough to change a man, NEVER! Yes, beauty lies on the eyes of beholder.
  11. If your potential mate does such things as: promises to call you but doesn’t, makes dates and breaks them, shows up late or plays games with your emotions; take notes ladies... those are clear cut warning signs that he DOES NOT value you, he DOES NOT love you and he DOES NOT care about you! Yes Yes..I'm absolutely agree with this one.
  12. When a man is trying to find himself, kindly bid him adieu… PERMANENTLY! He can find you, but can’t find himself? He shouldn’t be looking for love… he should be searching for the map to Mastering Manhood! This one definitely refer to my old friend, dont know what he's looking for and cant made up his mind on something.Solution: Erase him from your life!
  13. Nothing is more beautiful, captivating, attractive and sensual than a woman with a gentle and peaceable spirit!

Hope it helps me in finding the way to the world that i've never been..

Signing..A girl who is Hopeless in Love..


2 comments:

nadiaphyc said...

hi kak oya!

byknyer ur theory on guys and love. i dunno, i don't really follow all these, because when it's your story, it's tailor-made :)

Syura Aziz said...

hi ya..
Ala ni bile m bored..so i post la this kind of stuffs..anyway, it works on me.

alive - j lo

alive - j lo

Soul Therapy..

Time goes slowly

now in my life

Fear no more of what I'm not sure

Searching for your soul

The strength to stand alone

the power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just be me and be alive.

Love, in and out, of my heart,

And though life can be strange I can't be afraid

Searching for your soul, the strength to stand alone,

The power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when it's right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just to be me and be alive

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight and

Happy just to be me and to be alive.