Tuesday 6 January 2009

Things that i would never forget in my life..

Happy Happy Happy
Feel Being Blessed and Blissful!


















I wasn't feeling that well that night, but due to their warmest invitation, i gagahkan diri utk ke Mill Point.I wasn't expected anything peculiar as i entered the apartment..coz i assumed that the ballons were already there since Nawal's housemates are celebrating Xmas..plus, the wall decoration with ' What i want for Xmas' make sense.


Suddenly, i realised that i was left alone with Kai and Jay in the living room.Erm..something is not right here, so i went to look for Ummi, Fari and Nana in Nawal's room.Unfortunately, I was FORBIDDEN to enter..errrmmm

While me and Kai were checking the chicken in the oven, the lights went off and tada..they sing..Happy Birthday to you..Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to Jay and Syura.Omg!!




The normal makan session we normally have (yaya..sisterhood and brotherhood) has now turned to be a Belated Birthday Party!!
I was so overwhelmed and nearly cried..I wasnt expected that coming from them.Our bond gets closer each second...

Another part which i really feel touched was the home made cake. Nawal 1st attempt has turned to be BRILLIANT!!!

A birthday party would normally come with a birthday wish right?HEHE.Me and Jay didnt tell our birthday wishes..we saved!hahaha.Both of us played safe by thanking them for having the suprised birthday bash. Terima Kasih yg tak terhingga sgt2..i already fall in love with people
in Manchester now..
My 26th Birthday wishes would be:

1. Pass my ACCA with flying colors (insyallah).

2. Find a job (with FAT salary) here coz i really love to be here in Manchester..it's already like my second home! After 4 months i'm here, i never been happy as this in My life.

3. Do all the craziest and wild things..kekekeke..Will list it down in my other post.hehe.Things that i wanna do before i turn 30!

4. Obviously want to meet THE ONE..ehhehe.

5. Stronger the bond with my beloved sisters and brothers
in Manch.

6. Forgive and forget the people who has made me cried for
the past few year.

7. Oh i nearly forget this one though..hehe try to lose some
weight this year.

Hope it ain't too much to ask right! :)




After jay opened his, it's my time to read my card and present. I wasnt smiling to the camera..i was actually smiling at the poem Ummi wrote.It was so cute.hehehe. Thanks Peeps..







Okay, it's my turn now.I realised all eyes were at me.Gently, i opened the wrapper..i was expecting them to say.Come'on syura, koyak jer.But it didnt slipped out frm their mouth.








And this is what i got!! Burberry London perfume and Body Lotion..Thanks!!They know how crazy i am with Burberry..hehehe

Ermm..nice smell and feel refreshing!!!Simply irrestible!!! Thanks guys...i really appreciate what u've done!





Will treasure this momento till eternity!!! Muaaaaaaahhh..Hope our sisterhood and brotherhood last till eternity ya!!


And today..i woke up with a body shop paper bag in front of my bedroom door.Thanks Ayu!!!

I loveee the present so much..

No comments:

alive - j lo

alive - j lo

Soul Therapy..

Time goes slowly

now in my life

Fear no more of what I'm not sure

Searching for your soul

The strength to stand alone

the power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just be me and be alive.

Love, in and out, of my heart,

And though life can be strange I can't be afraid

Searching for your soul, the strength to stand alone,

The power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when it's right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just to be me and be alive

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight and

Happy just to be me and to be alive.