Thursday 23 April 2009

Chill..Cold..Nervous and finally Flu!

After not being on stage for 11 years, i finally got the chance to perform again. I thought i would have the confidence to face the crowd. However, my assumption was wrong. I was too nervous and even when we had rehearsal for 2 times, my hands were starts to shake.

Goosebumps were everywhere.Even though the performace was not that great, all of us DID had FUN. Glad to be part of the team.

A week past by and i felt sicked.Got flu since yesterday. Actually during the practices and rehearsal, i managed to find my gedikmate. He always said cute things and make me laughed. We were gossiping, bitching and laughing abt ppl's performances.hahaah.And now, no more practices, no more rehearsals, i kinda miss his presence.

Really grateful that i've met him now..He is my best Boyfriend ever! (Not that special bf ya..dun get me wrong)..:)

2 comments:

Lanz said...

Uih! Jadi penyanyi rupanya. Sayang tak nengok ah.:)

Syura Aziz said...

hahaha.Glamer sey..opening performance tuh

alive - j lo

alive - j lo

Soul Therapy..

Time goes slowly

now in my life

Fear no more of what I'm not sure

Searching for your soul

The strength to stand alone

the power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just be me and be alive.

Love, in and out, of my heart,

And though life can be strange I can't be afraid

Searching for your soul, the strength to stand alone,

The power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when it's right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just to be me and be alive

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight and

Happy just to be me and to be alive.