Friday 10 April 2009

Things that i want to buy..kekekek

4 months to go and i shall be back to MALAYSIA..and here are the list on things that i need to buy..

1. Tie racks - lots of ties for my uncles and cousins.
2. Bedlinen..plan to get Laura Ashley..for myself and my sister.We can keep it for our big day.
3. Designer's office suit..I just love UK office attire..it looks so professional.
4. Radley HandBag- well, i really need to have a good handbag for myself.
5. Queen's Anne- ppl are saying that it's cheap here..so might get 1 for myself.
and the list can never ends..
hahaha
but there is a prob..i dont know what shld i get for my aunties...Maybe i can use some of my friends brilliant ideas on what to get for ppl in Msia..

1 comment:

Saya Yang Ayu said...

Handbags from Lily & Skinner...or scarfs from tie racks or the pashminas from London.

alive - j lo

alive - j lo

Soul Therapy..

Time goes slowly

now in my life

Fear no more of what I'm not sure

Searching for your soul

The strength to stand alone

the power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just be me and be alive.

Love, in and out, of my heart,

And though life can be strange I can't be afraid

Searching for your soul, the strength to stand alone,

The power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when it's right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just to be me and be alive

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight and

Happy just to be me and to be alive.