Tuesday 7 April 2009

Confession..confession..

Yesterday was the day which i couldn't tolerate to myself.
After i've squezzed my head, trying to absorb the audit chapter (Audit reporting),suddenly
i felt that i was in the other world.

I couldn't concentrate after 2 hours stuck my butt on the JL library. Then, i've decided to pack my stuffs and went straight home.

Instead of taking the bus, i've chosen to take a walk.At least i could do some thinking and YES, i did find an answer. Finally, i've found the culprit who has make me become like this.

After i;ve to talk to my best GF, i've reached the conclusion which was to cut all the connection that i have with that person. I dont know that how come he's still significance in my life after all the tears i've wasted on him.

No point of wasting ur time to someone who is not worth it..While i was studying this morning, i listened to MC song and it really captured my heart to post this in my blog..

Enjoy the song..:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfqg5v5rVQk

M fully okay now...



1 comment:

kuireena said...

Syura, u takleh dengar lagu lagu camni. U kena dengar lagu Leona Lewis Better in Time, baru sesuai. Especially part:

Since there's no more you and me
It's time I let you go so I can be free
And live my life how it should be
No matter how hard it is
I'll be find without you
YES I WILL!

alive - j lo

alive - j lo

Soul Therapy..

Time goes slowly

now in my life

Fear no more of what I'm not sure

Searching for your soul

The strength to stand alone

the power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just be me and be alive.

Love, in and out, of my heart,

And though life can be strange I can't be afraid

Searching for your soul, the strength to stand alone,

The power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when it's right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just to be me and be alive

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight and

Happy just to be me and to be alive.