Friday 10 April 2009

Preparation before it strikes again!

IT'S HIS LOST, NOT MINE!
I'M TOO GOOD FOR HIM AND I DESERVE SOMEONE BETTER!
LOVE YOURSELF MORE BEFORE YOU LOVE A MAN!
ANDA ADALAH WANITA TERHEBAT DAN ALLAH HANYA AKAN TEMUKAN ANDA DGN LELAKI TERHEBAT JUGA..
Those are the inspirational words i've gotten from a friend.Actually she is like a big sister to me. We always consult each other when we meet road blocks in our life.
Oh ya, there was 1 episode of Al Kuliyyah that i;ve watched in youtube and it was really soothing and after i've watched it, i felt calmer. But knowing the fact that my BESTFREN is going to come soon, it has bring me back to d depression mode.
I just need to chill and cross the line that i have with that guy. From now onwards, i MUST only treat him as a fren and we shall use AKU KAU in our conversation. I know it might sounds harsh but this how things work here. If not, i will fall into his fake innocent words.
I just hope that the man which i'm going to meet will always bring a smile to my face and shall never make me go back to the old world that i;ve used to be.
Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

alive - j lo

alive - j lo

Soul Therapy..

Time goes slowly

now in my life

Fear no more of what I'm not sure

Searching for your soul

The strength to stand alone

the power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just be me and be alive.

Love, in and out, of my heart,

And though life can be strange I can't be afraid

Searching for your soul, the strength to stand alone,

The power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when it's right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just to be me and be alive

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight and

Happy just to be me and to be alive.