Thursday 2 April 2009

Would it be a sin to like someone?

Something came up and my feelings suddenly grew back to where it used to be.
I dont know whether is this a right thing to do. But i'm not the type of person who
can keep my feelings to myself.That is the reason that i'm posting this
to my blog.

It all started when i viewed his facebook and my jaw dropped when i saw his recent picture.
Why did i viewed his facebook?I also cant find an answer for it. Our relationships have been ups and downs for a lot number of time and whenever something turned bad, later on we will get patched up again..and things gets better.

But it will get worst again when i shoot him with L questions. What should i do?
I dont want to ruin this moment again..i just want to go with the flow and wait for the sign from God.And definitely i'm going to open my options too.

No comments:

alive - j lo

alive - j lo

Soul Therapy..

Time goes slowly

now in my life

Fear no more of what I'm not sure

Searching for your soul

The strength to stand alone

the power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just be me and be alive.

Love, in and out, of my heart,

And though life can be strange I can't be afraid

Searching for your soul, the strength to stand alone,

The power of not knowing and letting go

I guess I've found my way it's simple when it's right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight

And happy just to be me and be alive

I guess I've found my way it's simple when its right

Feeling lucky just to be here tonight and

Happy just to be me and to be alive.